Open Sample Perfume How To Remove Perfume Smell From The Sample?

How to remove perfume smell from the sample? - open sample perfume

Hello boys

A few weeks ago was my favorite perfume distribution of free perfume samples. I like the size of the samples, and the fact that most have a spray bottle (not least, I ..)

Now the sample is empty, and I found a way to open it. I really want to get rid of the smell, which is located behind the show, because then I can put in a different scent.

I tried to clarify the sample with water, but the smell is still there: (if someone comes up with this idea: Wash with the scent that I am in another, I'd rather not, because I think it is a waste of perfume.

Has anyone any idea how to be the smell in my empty left SAnas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not use Clorox wipes and wipe the interior.

Anonymous said...

Try alcohol or vinegar)
This may seem Stinky (especially in vinegar)
but idk: o
or not. Grind coffee beans and overnight:)
if it does not work, then your bad luck: (
sorry.

Post a Comment